Automates and Organises Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging
Joint Conference SGSMP DGMP ÖGMP
A great success. Many thanks for your participation!
Here is our positive feedback:
This past September we participated in the Joint Physics Conference of the SSRMP, DGMP and ÖGMP in Zurich. Over 80 participants visited our booth for whom we performed 40 demonstrations of our various QA software platforms.
As partners in this success, we wish to thank all our current and potential customers for their positive feedback and their enthusiasm.
We would also like to emphasize that we appreciate your continuing ideas for even more highly developed software corresponding to your specific needs and expectations, but also for your new ideas for tests which could be implemented in future versions of our software.
During this congress, we also organized a lunch symposium during which three of our current customers presented feedback on their use of several of our software platforms before an audience of 90:
- Three months experience with LINACWATCH – Claudia ULLM, Universität Göttingen (Germany)
- Four years experience with the modular software QUALIMAGIQ focusing on MLC QA – Pascal FAVRE-BULLE, Radio-Onkologie Biel-Bienne (Switzerland)
- QA of medical Linacs for radiation therapy and medical imaging / QUALIMAGIQ and QUALINAX in clinical routine – Thomas GÖTZFRIED, Kantonsspital Luzern (Switzerland)
Sincere thanks to the speakers for their active engagement and to the public for its attendance and attention!
Your brochure request has been added to your Download Cart.
At the end of your visit:
- Please click the "YOUR DOWNLOADS" button at the top right,
- Complete the form and SEND it.
You will get the documents shortly by email.