Automates and Organises Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging
Equipped with a high-tech radiation therapy machine, you find it disappointing that you need to test its performances with radiographic films?
We have just the solution for you!
This precise, comprehensive solution efficiently automates the quality controls (QA) of CYBERKNIFE® type installations includes:
► A large and precise high-energy (MV) portable imager
► A software module for piloting the imager to automatically acquire the QA images
► Software modules to automatically analyse these QA images
Our solution for CYBERKNIFE® quality control is integrated in the practical, ultra-high performing environment of the QUALIMAGIQ software platform:
- QUALIMAGIQ offers a simple and fluid workflow: it takes just 2 mouse clicks to obtain an on-screen analysis report, a third click to edit up to 6 different PDF reports of this analysis, with trend curves for each tested parameter.
- Although quite easy to use, QUALIMAGIQ remains entirely parameterisable: QC protocols, analysis methods and reports can all be customised as you see fit.
- Last, QUALIMAGIQ provides very practical tools to review all of your QC analysis reports and consult the trend curves associated with each tested parameter.
A POWERFUL, COMPLETE AND INDEPENDENT TOOL FOR ANALYSING AND TRACKING THE QUALITY CONTROLS OF YOUR CYBERKNIFE® INSTALLATION
The high-energy portable imager:
- 1024 x 1024 pixels, 0.2 x 0.2 mm² providing an active sensor surface of 204.8 x 204.8 mm².
- Pixel depth: 16 bits.
- Temporal resolution: up to 30 fps.
- Energy range: 20 keV to 15 MeV.
- Power connector, 7.6 m power cord and 15 m Ethernet cord supplied to connect the imager to the QUALIMAGIQ host station.
The software module for piloting the imager and image acquisitions:
- 3 acquisition modes: acquisition of correction images (correction of detector uniformity, Flat field or Flood field, offset correction, Dark field and correction of dead pixels), acquisition of images outside of QC protocol, acquisition of images according to a QC protocol predefined in QUALIMAGIQ.
- Piloting the integration time, electronic gain and continuous image acquisition mode.
- Optional use of predefined acquisition templates.
The MOD-CK-COLLI software analysis module which automatically analyses the QC images originating from the fields collimated by cones and the iris:
- Tests of field size and circularity.
- Tests of field symmetry and homogeneity.
- Tests of the Output Factors for collimators
The above tests, critical to monitoring the proper functioning of the treatment machine, should be carried out on a very regular basis. Our solution enables you to perform them very quickly, while providing you with infallible traceability of these controls.
Two additional software analysis modules are currently being developed:
- The first is dedicated to controlling the performances of the multi-leaf collimator (MOD-CK-MLC),
- The second is devoted to pre-treatment quality control (MOD-CK-CUMUL).
WHAT SOFTWARE CAN CLAIM TO DO AS MUCH AS QUALIMAGIQ DOES IN ITS FIELD?!
Less than 30 minutes is all the time you need to perform the entire control: installation of the portable imager, image acquisition and analysis, editing of 6 different PDF analysis reports and a trend curve for each tested parameter.
Associated test object:
- No phantom is necessary.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE portable imager for other purposes?
YES and with QUALIMAGIQ to pilot image acquisitions
Your brochure request has been added to your Download Cart.
At the end of your visit:
- Please click the "YOUR DOWNLOADS" button at the top right,
- Complete the form and SEND it.
You will get the documents shortly by email.