Automates and Organises Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging
QUALINAX software module for an automatic and comprehensive quality control of monitor units and dosimeters
CONNECTED TO THE QUALINAX PLATFORM, IT ASSISTS YOU IN in carrying out controls of the calibration of “Monitor Units” (MU) delivered by electron accelerators for medical use – Tools for building the dedicated workflow for the performance of these controls; Edition and automatic analysis of the electronic forms used to perform these controls and collect the associated results
The MOD-DOSE-A module features software tools which enable you to automate the organisation and performance of MU calibration QCs (constancy, linearity, reproducibility of MUs, control of the coherence between the 2 MU measurement chains, control of dose rate influence…).
These tools enable you to perform the following actions in particular:
- To create a specific computerised workflow for each individual step in the performance of this type of QC,
- To document each of these steps,
- To parameterise dedicated digital data entry forms to be filled out during QC's performance,
- To store the data collected during performance of the control and the analysis results of the data relative to QC measurements,
- To analyse these QCs and automatically edit six different types of analysis reports in PDF format (simple report, error report and complete report with all or only the highlighted parameters) and trend curves on the analysis results.
Finally, the MOD-DOSE-A module also provides you with the following options:
- Specific declaration of your MU quality control devices (electrometers, ionization chambers, water tank scanning system, slab phantom, barometers, thermometers).
- Handling of dosimeter calibration with a radioactive stability check device (90Sr source).
Daily dosimetric checks
Your brochure request has been added to your Download Cart.
At the end of your visit:
- Please click the "YOUR DOWNLOADS" button at the top right,
- Complete the form and SEND it.
You will get the documents shortly by email.