Automates and Organises Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging
QUALIMAGIQ software module for an automatic advanced image quality control with an phantom ACR
Connected to the QUALIMAGIQ platform, it takes the MOD-ACR-CT module only 2 mouse clicks to analyse the numerous DICOM slices originating from the 5 sections of the ACR phantom acquired for the advanced controls of the image quality of a CT-scanner.
These automated analyses cover:
- Alignment of the external (biopsy) or not internal lasers;
- Geometrical distorsions;
- Slice thickness;
- Sensitivity profiles;
- Sensitometry with 4 different reference materials;
- Spatial resolution: FTM with 2 methods, the Droege and Morin method in a bar pattern comprising 8 spatial frequencies and with the PSF method;
- Pixel size;
- Low level contrast resolution;
- Noise, uniformity, homogeneity and water signal.
Less than 10 minutes is all the time you need to perform the entire control: installation of the phantom, image acquisition and analysis, yielding 6 different PDF analysis reports and a trend curve for each tested parameter.
This module enables you to optimally fulfil requirements of the French Agency AFSSAPS decision dated 27/07/07 regulating the procedures for Internal quality control of CT-scanners: points 8.4 (internal QC) of the annex.
Associated test object: CT-ACR-464 from SunNuclear.
Your brochure request has been added to your Download Cart.
At the end of your visit:
- Please click the "YOUR DOWNLOADS" button at the top right,
- Complete the form and SEND it.
You will get the documents shortly by email.