Automates and Organises Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging
Automatic analysis of the control of the performances of the iris collimator and cones used to delineate the radiation beams on a CYBERKNIFE® device
Connected to the QUALIMAGIQ platform, it takes only 2 mouse clicks for the CK-COLLI module to analyse the many DICOM images acquired with the high-energy portable imager from QUALIFORMED, CK-IMAGER, in the context of quality control of an « iris » type collimator and « cone » type collimators.
For each image, these automated analyses are carried out on:
- The size of the radiation field, its penumbrae, its circularity, its shift relative to the centre of the field;
- The size of the homogeneous zone, its homogeneity, its symmetry and its maximum deviation;
- The Collimator « Output Factor » associated with the analysed field.
For all of the images associated with each type of « iris » or « cone » collimation, QUALIMAGIQ also automates the analysis of the constancy of the Output Factor).
Associated high-energy portal imager: CK-IMAGER from QUALIFORMED.
Your brochure request has been added to your Download Cart.
At the end of your visit:
- Please click the "YOUR DOWNLOADS" button at the top right,
- Complete the form and SEND it.
You will get the documents shortly by email.